Thursday, June 24, 2010

Meet Finn

Finn Leroy Terry. He is our pride and joy. I never knew I could love my baby so much. I hadn't had any experience with baby babies so I was really nervous to become a mom. I didn't know if I could do it. Luckily I had Ryan around cheering me on. It's amazing how quickly my instincts kicked in. Almost my entire pregnancy he was going to be Pete, but when he was born we decided on Finn. Where else can you do a photo shoot with a newborn outdoors in January? He was the sweetest newborn ever. He impressed the doctors with how alert he was. He loved getting his hair washed and being cuddled. He transitioned to nursing like a super star. Very healthy. He never complained unless he was hungry. We only had one night where he wanted to be awake at night and that was our first night home. He never got colicky or anything. He was the perfect newborn. I miss this little newborn! He is so big now. These pictures were taken when he was just over a week old.

1 comment:

Glo said...

I love him. he made me baby hungry--I say made because it has been 3 months since I saw him and the baby hunger is mostly worn off now.