Wednesday, July 7, 2010

End of March/April/May

The day after we got back from Hawaii our friends "Glitch" (Gloria and Mitch) came to visit us. We ate good food, and went up to Kierland Commons. We walked into a fun little store called West Elm and saw a display of a day bed with white pillows. It was lovely. I wanted it badly. But for now, I will just show a picture of it so you can all admire it with me. Lots of white pillows lots of different textures. Not practical, but I love it. Finn was such a super trooper. He loves being on the go. In fact, I think he prefers it. (Him at 3 months) Finn started rolling from his tummy to back right at 3 months. We tried to get a video but somehow always managed to miss it. This picture was the best we got. 4 Months! My mom got him this darling little outfit so we promised her we would take pictures and send them. Here they are! In May we headed up to LA to my big brother Ben's graduation. He graduated from USC's MBA & MRED program. I was so proud. I felt like we were at Disneyland. Perfect weather, gorgeous surroundings, everyone was happy. He was the perfect host. Ryan was in heaven. He is a huge USC fan. I had never really spent any time in LA and Ben took us everywhere. We toured Beverly Hills, drove down Hollywood, walked around downtown, Saw Dick VanDykes house, drove down Rodeo drive, ate lunch at the Groves and even ran into the Jonas brothers! We went to an Alumni BBQ in Pasadena where we found the house they filmed father of the bride at. It was so fun to drive through those neighborhoods. Sorry for the quality of photos. We have a really nice camera but for some reason I always just end up using my phone. It's just so convenient.

1 comment:

Glo said...

Ok I am thinking when you guys come to visit here we actually need to take some pictures this time! I can't wait to see you!